/ Saturday, February 28, 2015 / No comments / , ,

Rain or Shine

Chambray Dress: Forever 21, Military Jacket: H&M: Knee High Socks: Target, Combat Boots: Burlington
Just when I thought the weather was finally settling in Central Florida... wait, who am I kidding? 
Here's an outfit for when mother nature kindly told me it was time to reevaluate my life. 

I will always say yes when it comes to chambray, it's extremely versatile, laid back and almost too easy to dress up; just throw on a bright statement necklace with a clean cut pair of jeans or a flowy skirt. I found this little dress at my local Plato's closet, I'm one to dig so I always find little treasures. ($12!!)
I paired it up with a hooded military jacket, cinched at the waist to give the A-line dress some body, and the jacket also happened to double as my umbrella for the day. I finished it off with dark green knee highs and brown combat boots. I was protected from the rain and felt a little ahead of my game while running errands through Mills that afternoon making a little rainy day not so gloomy after all.

 
-xo

No comments:

Post a Comment