/ Thursday, October 29, 2015 / No comments / , , , ,

\\ NYC / /

OOTD.


I was covered in Earth tones in the concrete jungle and this wall was calling my name. Olive has been my most recent obsession so naturally I was psyched pairing this long sleeve cinched dress with a warm suede jacket. But honestly, I'm just finding excuses to wear this hat. 


Jacket. Michael Kors
Tights. Marshalls
Necklace. Free People
Scarf. Asos
Hat. Target
Purse. Target

LOWER EAST SIDE.

New York is one of my favorite cities to visit so every time I head to the big apple I try to make each adventure a little different. This crisp October weekend was perfect for exploring the Lower East Side, there's always a surprise around each corner and I just so happened to catch them on camera.


GARDEN OF STATUES.

It was a like a scene shot straight out of a movie. After I bought a $1,500 jacket (by accident) and then returned it (on purpose) I turned the corner of Elizabeth and Prince St. to find the home of Roman statues standing proudly in a hidden garden. Basically, it was the highlight of my day.
(Even though I wish I could've kept the jacket.)


DOGGY PARADE.

My cousin Gaby has the sweetest tiniest Yorkie named Bella so when there's a doggy parade filled with pups in costumes, there really is no choice but to join in on this NY tradition.


EATING MY WAY THROUGH NYC.

From cookies, to benedicts and two different types of ramen you name it, I ate it.

INSOMNIA.


BLUEBELL CAFE. 


VALLABELLE.

This is easily one of the most gorgeous restaurants I've ever had the pleasure of stuffing my face in. The entire second floor is a winery with a private room connected to the kitchen for an intimate and extremely delicious dinner for you and 20 of your closest friends. The drinks were flowing from waiters in white gloves and I've never felt so NY. 


BONDST. 

Might as well take the "ST" out of the name considering I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Bond suddenly appeared nuzzling a martini by the bar. Do yourself a favor and get the spicy tuna, tuna tartare, and pork belly apps. Probably one of the best decisions of my life. 


MOMOFUKU.

This Asian sensation killed the game with its variety of INSANE steamed buns, corn and not mention to the warm flavorful crack goodness that is the best ramen in NY. Top it off with their built in MILK bar and you've literally eaten the most delicious meal of your life. Bucket list this



Local Tip: 
Momofuku's wait time varies from 30 - 45 min which in NY time means an hour and a half wait. Two doors down is the coziest wine bar and during the cold months this is pretty much a life saver.


PIER 94 - KASKADE.

Kind of the main reason I went up to NY during this specific weekend. In a nutshell, watching one of my favorite DJ's in one of the most iconic cities in the world blew my mind so long story short, I can die happy now.


AFTER THE MADNESS.

Top knot buns and Starbucks for the win, so hungover it hurt but I wouldn't trade it for the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment