/ Thursday, November 12, 2015 / No comments / , ,

Lost in the City



I told you that I'm just trying to find excuses to wear this hat and my natural do' needed a little help from the good ol' trusty fedora today. 
I headed downtown to score some new treasures in untapped thrift shops but instead I got lost. Of course, I'm all about embracing rustic vibes and soaking up urban life but wandering around without a clue as to where we parked the car wasn't quite what I had in mind. 
Luckily ''getting lost'' is one of my favorite things to do, it's the best way to explore and you never know the hidden gems that might pop up along the way.
(Just make sure your phone has service, a girl's gotta have a back up plan.) 

Wide Leg Pant. Dress Up Boutique. 
Statement Necklace. Walmart. (believe it or not)
Fedora. Target.

DOWNTOWN ATLANTA.

No comments:

Post a Comment