/ Saturday, October 31, 2015 / No comments / ,

Maxi on Maxi


Not gonna lie, I'm pretty proud at how I put this outfit together in the wee hours of the morning whilst incredibly hungover. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do and I had a hair appointment that I couldn't miss, thus this creation has landed as one of my new fall faves.  


Overlapping Maxi Shirt. Nasty Gal.
Maxi Cardigan. ZARA.
Leggings. TJMaxx.
Fringe Purse. Target.
Booties. Target.

PAUL MITCHELL.

It was about that time. The locks needed some lovin' and considering I'm new to the area I relied on the locals to tell me who they recommended to make me pretty again. A coworker referred me to a badass beauty student doing wonderful things at the Paul Mitchell school here in Atlanta. 
She graduates in November and it's safe to say, she just gained a new regular. 



No comments:

Post a Comment