/ Thursday, November 19, 2015 / 2 Comments / , , , , ,

Abandoned Skylines



Right next to my agency there’s a half demolished bridge that hangs just above the parking lot. It’s too high to climb and there isn’t an obvious entrance so naturally we went hunting for one. 

Occasionally visited by film students and locals looking for a temporary home, this bridge holds one of the most impressive views of the Atlanta Skyline. It’s curious history drew me closer and soon I began to appreciate it’s abandoned state.

The old school feel of my outfit blended in with the aged architecture surrounding me. Every time I get dressed I try to find a balance. A midi skirt cinched at the waist paired with a crop top allows you to show some skin around the most flattering parts of your body. Little details tie in any outfit. Mix and max different prints by sticking within the same color wheel and watch how easy and effortless your pieces come together. 

Maybe it was the scarf that reminded me of this but I couldn’t help but imagine a time where one could just hop on a train, watch the city fade away and become a completely new person as easy as that. Or maybe I’m just spending too much time in the office..

Urban photography of skyline
Standing under an old bridge
Girls in the city
Fall fashion in the city
Fall fashion in the city

Button Up Camel Skirt. Nasty Gal.
Scarf. Italian Street Vendor.
Structured Satchel. Tory Burch.
Thin Black Belt. Amazon.
Mixed Metals Watch. Michael Kors.




2 comments:

  1. Las fotos estan buenísimas y la descripción aun mejor! Definitivamebte tienes talento para esto! Well done! ;) - Pop8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaja gracias Pop8! Estoy super felix and that means so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete